Wednesday 31 August 2011

Let's talk a bit about basketball ...

I woke up today in the morning, roll one "paperplane" , and decided to check out what's happening on YouTube, and what I found there absolutely made me laugh, but in the same time think about one team from NBA.

You see I'm not a big fan of Boston Celtics, I have respect for all that they done in history by winning soo many championships, I really like Larry Bird (It's funny that when you think about Celtics, you think in same time about Larry Bird ), and I respect New Big Three for things like on video under :



Guy who made that video done brilliant job, and he deserve ovation.

But problem is ... I just don't like that team, and that's it (I will not tell you which team I support in NBA, cause this doesn't matter)

Enough let's get to the point ... watch this video ...



And maybe I'm smoked but, when I seen that video I realized that Boston Celtics it's more than just a team ... this crazy guy which was dancing over there was so happy most probably because they were winning, what's most funny rest of people were enjoying that, and all of that happiness under Bon Jovi's hit record soundtrack. I will not change my mind about Boston, but now I see that they are brilliant institution which is working hard to satisfy everybody around, especially fans, and from what I know that's what is all about in what we call modern sport

By the way It's shame that this person didn't wore a Boston jersey, then they could use that video for online marketing purposes, I believe it would work perfect, cause after what I've seen I just wanted to be on that match.





No comments: