Monday 12 September 2011

Kid Cudi Release "Mr.Rager" Video ... And He's Really Making Rage ...


Kid Cudi, our favourite stoner artist, released new video clip for a track from his second album "Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr.Rager" ...

The only thing we can say is that video look like it's "Cuder" trip to inside of himself, where things seems to be a "little" messy.

But this doesn't matter, video have a lot of action, good scenography, and obviously great music, but ... yeah there is always but hehe, problem is whenever I was listening to this track before I watched the clip, I had positive feelings which were really taking me for a adventure ... very positive adventure.

Scott Mescudi I think have different idea than me, and he served us something more similar to nightmare ... check it by yourself on video under :)

Kid Cudi x S2A - "Mr Rager" from Surface to Air on Vimeo.



No comments: